Makoto Issues 49-54 Value Bundle [DIGITAL DOWNLOAD]
➡️ How to read the eBooks in your bundle? You may need to follow the steps outlined in our eBook guide
This bundle set includes Makoto e-zine issues #49 through #54 for six complete issues. Download instantly and begin improving your Japanese reading skills (PDFs, ePub, MOBI), listening abilities (MP3s), and vocabulary. An amazing value!
AND NOW GET IT ALL for $15.00
If all the issues were bought separately, the cost would be $24, but get it today at nearly half price!
Purchase now and instantly get the digital download link—INSTANT GRATIFICATION and NO Shipping Charges Worldwide!
Each issue includes jokes (in Japanese), fun etymologies, grammar lessons, kanji practice, fun phrases, and, of course, a Japanese reader.
- Makoto #49: Japanese Readers: Takoyaki (beginner) + Kicchomu and the Rice Cake Shop Owner (Intermediate) [44 Pages | 3 eBook Formats | 16 Sounds Files]
- Makoto #50: Special 50th issue! Japanese Readers: Taiyaki (beginner) + Kicchomu and the Fire (Intermediate) [44 Pages | 3 eBook Formats | 16 Sounds Files]
- Makoto #51: Japanese Readers: Mitarashi (beginner) + Kicchomu's Horse (Intermediate) [50 Pages | 3 eBook Formats | 18 Sounds Files]
Makoto #52: Japanese Readers: Japanese Pancakes (beginner) + Yamaha Part 1 (Intermediate) [43 Pages | 3 eBook Formats | 17 Sound Files]
- Makoto #53: Japanese Readers: Japanese Dialects (beginner) + Yamaha Part 2 (Intermediate) [41 Pages | 3 eBook Formats | 16 Sound Files]
- Makoto #54: Japanese Readers: Cold Meals (beginner) + History of Anime (Intermediate) [45 Pages | 3 eBook Formats | 16 Sound Files]
Impress your Japanese friends with knowledge of Japanese history while polishing your grammar and learning new vocabulary words. 日本語を磨こう！ Let’s polish our Japanese!
Here’s what you get in every issue:
- Jokes, fun phrases, and useful kanji
- Prefecture Spotlight: each issue introduces a different Japanese prefecture
- Read about Japanese culture in real Japanese! Yes, as long as you have learned hiragana, you can read real Japanese today with these fully annotated stories.
- Two stories: one for beginners and one for intermediates; every single line and every word are explained and defined.
- Designed specifically for beginners to intermediates.
- Build your Japanese vocabulary, understand new grammatical patterns, improve your reading skills, and hone in your listening abilities
- Each reader includes TWO MP3s recorded by a native Japanese voice actress of each story. One read slowly and one read at normal speed.
- Print out the PDFs and drop the MP3s on your phone for on the go studying.
- Normally each of the Makoto issues sell for $4 each. Now, for the first time, you can get them all together for a single low price of $24! Er... Nope! It's $15.00.
Perfect for the beginner to intermediate student of Japanese.
Reminder: This is the digital versions of the books. There will be NO shipping charges since nothing will be shipped :)