Makoto Issues 37-42 Value Bundle [DIGITAL DOWNLOAD]
➡️ How to read the eBooks in your bundle? You may need to follow the steps outlined in our eBook guide
This bundle set includes Makoto e-zine issues #31 through #36 for six complete issues. Download instantly and begin improving your Japanese reading skills (PDFs, ePub, MOBI), listening abilities (MP3s), and vocabulary. An amazing value!
AND NOW GET IT ALL for $15.00
If all the issues were bought separately, the cost would be $24, but get it today at nearly half price!
Purchase now and instantly get the digital download link—INSTANT GRATIFICATION and NO Shipping Charges Worldwide!
Each issue includes jokes (in Japanese), fun etymologies, grammar lessons, kanji practice, fun phrases, and, of course, a Japanese reader.
- Makoto #37: Japanese Readers: Frank and the Obaasan #9 (beginner) + Jigokudani Wild Monkey Park (Intermediate) [39 Pages | 3 eBook Formats | 15 Sounds Files]
- Makoto #38: Japanese Readers: Frank and the Obaasan #10 (beginner) + Japanese Fruits (Intermediate) [45 Pages | 3 eBook Formats | 12 Sounds Files]
- Makoto #39: Japanese Readers: Japanese Pronunciation (beginner) + Japanese Earth-quakes (Intermediate) [49 Pages | 3 eBook Formats | 17 Sounds Files]
Makoto #40: Japanese Readers: Japanese Toilet (beginner) + Princess Uriko and the Amanojaku (Intermediate) [46 Pages | 3 eBook Formats | 17 Sound Files]
- Makoto #41: Japanese Readers: The Closet (beginner) + Celestial Maiden’s Feathered Robe (Intermediate) [48 Pages | 3 eBook Formats | 20 Sound Files]
- Makoto #42: Japanese Readers: ii toshi (beginner) + Hikoichi, Sitting in the Middle of the Eight (Intermediate) [54 Pages | 3 eBook Formats | 22 Sound iles]
Impress your Japanese friends with knowledge of Japanese history while polishing your grammar and learning new vocabulary words. 日本語を磨こう！ Let’s polish our Japanese!
Here’s what you get in every issue:
- Jokes, fun phrases, and useful kanji
- Prefecture Spotlight: each issue introduces a different Japanese prefecture
- Read about Japanese culture in real Japanese! Yes, as long as you have learned hiragana, you can read real Japanese today with these fully annotated stories.
- Two stories: one for beginners and one for intermediates; every single line and every word are explained and defined.
- Designed specifically for beginners to intermediates.
- Build your Japanese vocabulary, understand new grammatical patterns, improve your reading skills, and hone in your listening abilities
- Each reader includes TWO MP3s recorded by a native Japanese voice actress of each story. One read slowly and one read at normal speed.
- Print out the PDFs and drop the MP3s on your phone for on the go studying.
- Normally each of the Makoto issues sell for $4 each. Now, for the first time, you can get them all together for a single low price of $24! Er... Nope! It's $15.00.
Perfect for the beginner to intermediate student of Japanese.
Reminder: This is the digital versions of the books. There will be NO shipping charges since nothing will be shipped :)