This bundle set includes ALL of the Japanese Reader Collection in digital format. Download instantly and begin improving your Japanese reading skills (PDFs), listening abilities (MP3s), and vocabulary. An amazing value!
Each volume sells on Amazon and elsewhere for $4.49. All seven volumes individually would cost $31.43. Get them all today for only $19.95. (The Value is actually greater than that, because we are also including our Hiragana eBook--see below.) Better still, future updates and future volumes will be added free of charge. Pay once and get lifetime updates.
The Complete Japanese Reader Collection Volumes 1-7
Here’s a quick preview of the valuable information you can get now—INSTANT GRATIFICATION!
YOU GET ALL STORIES IN ALL SEVEN OF THE BOOKS IN THE SERIES
- Hikoichi and the Young Lord
- Hikoichi and the Living Umbrella
- Tengu’s Straw Raincoat
- Momotaro, the Peach Boy
- Usagi to Kame (the Tortoise & the Hare)
- The Inch-High Samurai
- Kaguya Hime
- The Mouse Bride
- The Cut-Tongue Sparrow
- Kobutori Jiisan
- Yuki Onna NEW!
- Anchin and Kiyohime NEW!
- Little Match Girl NEW!
- EXTRA BONUS: Hiragana, the Basics of Japanese [So, actually, the full value of this bundle is $35.92!]
Impress your Japanese friends with knowledge of Japanese folktales and stories while polishing your grammar and learning new vocabulary words. 日本語を磨こう！ Let’s polish our Japanese!
Hiragana is the first Japanese syllabary a student often learns. It forms the basis for really everything else. And you really need to know hiragana to use the readers to their fullest purpose. So, as an extra bonus, we are also including our book on Hiragana, also a $4.49 value.
Here’s what you get with each of the 15 stories:
- An easy and fun introduction to Japanese folklore, tales, and stories—these are the classic stories every single Japanese person knows and loves, but few Westerners have even heard about!
- Read the most famous and interesting Japanese tales in real Japanese! Yes, as long as you have learned hiragana, you can read real Japanese today with these fully annotated stories. (Don’t know hiragana yet?! No problem. See our special BONUS at the bottom of this page!)
- Every single line and every word are explained and defined.
- Designed specifically for beginners to intermediates.
- Build your Japanese vocabulary, understand new grammatical patterns, improve your reading skills, and hone in your listening abilities
- Thirteen full traditional stories with a running gloss, each with two MP3s recorded by a native Japanese voice actress. Print out the PDFs and drop the MP3s on your phone for on the go studying.
- Over the years, thousands of people have enjoyed these stories sold individually for $4.49 or more each. Now, for the first time, you can get them all together for a single low price of $19.95!
Perfect for the beginner to intermediate student of Japanese.
Reminder: This is the digital versions of the books. There will be NO shipping charges since nothing will be shipped :)
Please note: you will receive a zip file which must be opened with a PC or Mac. Later, you can send the files to your phone or tablet.
If you have ANY trouble with the download, just reply to the email you receive or contact us through www.TheJapanShop.com.