For Beginners of the Japanese language. Includes FREE MP3s (download link found on the last page)
This two-product bundle includes all you need to pass the Vocabulary and Kanji sections of the JLPT N5 test. You also get ALL MP3s, PDFs, ePub, and Kindle Mobi files with this purchase.
Included at no extra charge are 1,445 MP3s of each Vocabulary and Example Sentence. The download link is found on the last page.
Japanese Vocabulary for JLPT N5 covers all the vocabulary needed to pass the Japanese Language Proficiency Test level N5. This is the easiest of the test levels and is suitable for beginners who have mastered hiragana.
- BEGINNER LEVEL
- Over 1,400 MP3s
- MP3s both with individual vocabulary words and example sentences
- Bonus Chapter MP3s listening in order
- Chapter MP3s include the vocabulary word, each example sentence, and then the English translation [Designed to be listened to with or without the eBook]
- Includes PDF, ePub, and MOBI Kindle eBook formats
- Each kanji has furigana (small hiragana over the kanji)
Whether you are planning to take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N5 or just would like a solid start on learning kanji, this book will teach you the most useful kanji in an easy-to-understand way. Download the MP3s and the accompanying PDF for a complete learning system (included for no extra charge).
There are about two thousand kanji needed to be literate in Japan. But in reality, knowing just a few hundred will give you the tools to read most anything, even if you may need to occasionally refer to a dictionary. This book will give you the most important of these characters. Very few foreigners have mastered kanji. Could you be one of them?
Learn the most common readings, useful example jukugo (kanji combinations), and understand usage with an example sentence for each kanji. Best of all, download the 103 sound files from our server and listen while you learn. We are also including a PDF version in the download so you can optionally study from your computer as well.
* 103 essential kanji as found on the JLPT N5 test
* FREE MP3s of all the readings and examples found in the book
* Mnemonic and helpful comments throughout
* Every kanji has its correct stroke order shown
* Each kanji has multiple examples and an example sentence showing usage
Arigatou--and here's to your Japanese!