Japanese Culture BUNDLE [DIGITAL DOWNLOAD]
New Book #6 Japanese Names
Note: This 6-ebook self-paced learning Japanese study guide is ON SALE + FREE Lifetime updates! For a limited time, you will get this bundle for a very low price. We will increase its price when we add more content to it. But if you get this now, future content will be FREE FOREVER.
➡️ How to read the eBooks in your bundle? You may need to follow the steps outlined in our eBook guide
P.S. All our bundles have:
✅ Multiple formats (PDF, ePub, MP3s, plus many have Anki flashcard decks)
✅ One-time payment
✅ Discounted compared to buying individually on Amazon
✅ Free lifetime updates to this bundle
✅ Instant download gratification
****Satisfaction Guaranteed--seriously, if you aren't happy with it because it's too easy or difficult, just let us know and we'll swap it out with a bundle better suited for you.****
Learn Japanese Culture and Language with this Discounted Digital Bundle
Jokes in Japanese
- Ninja Penguin
- Karate Japanese
- Haiku Sentences
- Haiku - Basho
- Japanese Names NEW!
All titles include MP3 sound files of the Japanese!
JOKES IN JAPANESE
The Japanese language has fewer sounds than most languages which happily results in a large number of homophones. This makes creating puns and wordplay fairly easy. Not too fond of oyaji gyagu? Don't worry. We will also cover fun riddles and jokes that won't make Dad even grin.
Learn twenty of Matsuo Basho's most famous haiku. Includes commentary on each haiku as well as a complete vocabulary breakdown. Scan the QR code to instantly play the recording.
Buy this bundle now and get ALL future volumes in this series FREE
- This is the digital version of the books. There will be NO shipping charges since nothing will be shipped :)
- You will receive a Dropbox link which can be accessed from any device (phone, tablet, or computer) instantly. If you are on a computer, you can download it all by clicking on the Download button at the top right.
- You do not need to have a Dropbox account to access or download the files.
- If you don't see the email after order, please check your spam folder or email us for support.
This is very useful if you’re learning about Japan and you’re on the go
Review of the culture bundle.
This is an excellent collection of books for the beginner/intermediate level.
1. Karate Vocabulary: It is essentially a sophisticated list of technical expressions. But it also contains phrases, e.g. in the section on dojo rules.
2. Jokes in Japanese: A Japanese teacher once told me: “Only when you understand Japanese Jokes, you really understand the language. I am still far from this blessed state, but this book provided me with some appreciation of the humour hidden in it. That is due to the breakdown and detailed explanations of the authors.
3. Ninja Penguin: This is one of the highlights of the series. It describes the fanciful journey of a ninja penguin who tours all the 47 prefectures of Japan. Whatever area of Japan the reader is interested in, she should be able to find some useful information. But it also helps to put the various prefectures in relation to each other. The text is mainly in English. But each chapter has a basic vocabulary list. Therefore, it can be easily red by any beginner.
4. Haiku 1: That is an introduction with a focus on the poet Basho. But it includes also more recent Japanese poets.
5. Haiku Basho: This book has just been added to the series. Like all the books, also the two Haiku volumes contain a detailed breakdown of all the poems rather than just a translation. For each poem, also a commentary in Japanese and in English has been provided.
In summary, this series is suitable partly for beginner students and partly for intermediate students. But a beginner may also benefit from a more advanced volume, because in each volume every single word is explained. An additional plus are the audio files, where all the texts are read out in a clear and crisp voice: A highly recommendable access to Japanese culture for students on all levels.
Wow! What a nice and thorough review. Thank you so much. I'm glad you like it.
High quality bundle with a low price. The audio recordings are great and the documents are perfect for looking thing up, learning, or reading as the audio playing back. Also the themes presented are somwhat specially and nowhere found in this comprehensive type of learning material.