➡️ How to read the eBooks in your bundle? You may need to follow the steps outlined in our eBook guide
➡️ Want more Makoto? Well, Makoto+ members also get a 10%-20% off reusable coupon good for anything at theJapanShop.com, and each month, we will post a new eBook for you to download free of charge. Cancel at any time! Click here to learn more.
BONUS: This bundle also includes Ninja Penguin Speaks Japanese in Japan & Hiragana, the Basics of Japanese
This bundle set includes the first six full Makoto e-zine issues. Download instantly and begin improving your Japanese reading skills (PDFs, ePub, MOBI), listening abilities (MP3s), and vocabulary. An amazing value!
AND NOW GET IT ALL for $15.00
If all the issues and bonuses were bought separately, the cost would be $32.98 but get it today at more than half price!
Purchase now and instantly get the digital download link—INSTANT GRATIFICATION and NO Shipping Charges Worldwide!
Each issue includes jokes (in Japanese), fun etymologies, grammar lessons, kanji practice, fun phrases, and, of course, a Japanese reader.
These six issues include six readers on key figures of Japanese history.
- Makoto #1: Included reader: The Warrior Leaders of the Sengoku Period
- Makoto #2: Included reader: Sakamoto Ryoma
- Makoto #3: Included reader: Miyamoto Musashi
- Makoto #4: Included reader: Ninja
- Makoto #5: Included reader: 47 Ronin
- Makoto #6: Included reader: Takeda Shingen
- EXTRA BONUS: Hiragana, the Basics of Japanese (a $4.49 value--master hiragana in less than two weeks)
- EXTRA BONUS: Ninja Penguin Talks Japanese in Japan (a $4.49 value--learn about the 47 Japanese prefectures + over 500 important beginner-level vocabulary words)
Impress your Japanese friends with knowledge of Japanese history while polishing your grammar and learning new vocabulary words. 日本語を磨こう！ Let’s polish our Japanese!
Hiragana is the first Japanese syllabary a student often learns. It forms the basis for really everything else. And you really need to know hiragana to use the readers to their fullest purpose. So, as an extra bonus, we are also including our book on Hiragana, also a $4.49 value.
Here’s what you get:
- Jokes, fun phrases, and useful kanji
- Prefecture Spotlight: each issue introduces a different Japanese prefecture
- Read about Japanese history in real Japanese! Yes, as long as you have learned hiragana, you can read real Japanese today with these fully annotated stories. (Don’t know hiragana yet?! No problem. Our book to help you master hiragana is included.)
- For the reader, every single line and every word are explained and defined.
- Designed specifically for beginners to intermediates.
- Build your Japanese vocabulary, understand new grammatical patterns, improve your reading skills, and hone in your listening abilities
- Each reader includes TWO MP3s recorded by a native Japanese voice actress. One read slowly and one read at normal speed.
- Print out the PDFs and drop the MP3s on your phone for on the go studying.
- Normally each of the Makoto issues sell for $4 each and the two bonus books sell for $4.49 each. Now, for the first time, you can get them all together for a single low price of $28.98! Er... Nope! It's $15.00.
Perfect for the beginner to intermediate student of Japanese.
➡️ LEARN ABOUT BECOMING A MAKOTO+ MEMBER. CLICK HERE
Reminder: This is the digital versions of the books. There will be NO shipping charges since nothing will be shipped :)
Please note: Immediately after ordering, you will receive a link to a Dropbox folder. You will be able to access all the files from any device. If you do not immediately see the email, please check your spam folder.
Learning any language in context is better than just using textbooks alone. Makoto helps here at a affordable price.
As a complete beginner I found these books great on basic words and pronunciation. Loved the articles on the Japanese prefectures. Well worth the money.
Just what I was looking for. Thank you very much! Although I just bought the first 6 issues but I will - eventually - subscribe for future issues.
Did you consider adding QR codes after each hyperlink? I am reading this via my Kindle and listening to the MP3 on my phone. With the QR I could easily open the link without having to type in each time ;)
Really good purchase
A whole lot of accurate work as usual, and real fun too. I absolutely love that crazy but determined ninja Penguin: right attitude mate!
Thank you so much! I will tell Mr. Ninja Penguin about your comment. He will flap his flippers with joy!!