Hiragana, the Basics of Japanese [Paperback]
SAVE WITH DIGITAL! This item is included in a digital bundle for FREE. If you would like the eBook version (PDF, ePub, or Kindle MOBI) and the MP3s, please see our discounted bundles here and get this for free - Japanese Reader Collection
NEWLY UPDATED! This is for the paperback plus the digital files. PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats. Everything you need to quickly and painlessly learn hiragana. Includes: 5 printable PDFs including our forty-eight page Hiragana Booklet, Flashcards and Posters AND audio files. In all, almost 14 megs of media to aid in the mastering of Hiragana.
- Paperback will be mailed to you
- 48 Printable PDF
- PDF Posters; PDF Practice Writing Pad; MP3s
- Download link emailed ASAP after order (not currently instant–sorry!)
- Kindle and ePub ebook formats also included
- ePub works on Android devices with FBReader and possibly other EPUB book reader apps.
REVISED EDITION now with FREE MP3s and Printable PDFs as a download.
Many teachers recommend learning hiragana as a first step toward Japanese proficiency. Helpful mnemonics and illustrations help the student quickly learn the characters painlessly.
You can learn hiragana in less than two weeks using this book if you can set aside a few minutes a day to study.
– Helpful Mnemonics
– Fully Illustrated
– Covers all forty-six main characters plus all the variations
– History and helpful hints throughout
– Writing Practice Sheets
– Download more PDF practice sheets and the sound files of all hiragana for free.