Learn Japanese with Stories Volume 11: Kachi Kachi Yama [Paperback]
SAVE WITH DIGITAL! Don't need a physical book? This is also available in this Money-Saving Digital Bundle.
96 Pages | Includes Digital Files | 5.5 x 8.5 inch Paperback
Japanese Reader Collection Volume 11 Kachi Kachi Yama: The Easy Way to Read Listen and Learn from Japanese Folklore Tales and Stories (Paperback Edition)
Note: this is a physical paperback that will be shipped to you. You'll also receive the digital files by email immediately after ordering.
READ real Japanese Today! By choosing short stories, the intimidation factor is greatly reduced. Not only that, but we divide the story up into tiny, easy-to-swallow segments with complete explanations to give you confidence as you read real Japanese page by page.
While students of any level can get some use out of this, it is best for upper beginners.
BONUS! Get FREE MP3s of the stories read by a native Japanese voice actress. Listen while reading. The link to the digital files will be emailed to you after ordering.
These are short stories that can be tackled by students of any level, but it is probably best for upper beginners.
Are you just learning hiragana? This may be a little too challenging for you. Look at the screenshots and if you think it would be challenging but not frustrating, this might be good for you. Instead, we recommend our Beri- Beri- Shoshinsha bundle here.
Have you studied for a year or two but just don’t feel like you are progressing? This book is for you too. We suggest reading the Japanese only section first (includes furigana) and then go through the line-by-line running gloss section to cement understanding and learn vocabulary.
- All kanji characters have furigana.
Kachi Kachi Yama, a traditional Japanese folktale presented in three unique ways:
* GLOSS: Read the story with a running gloss—understand completely. Every sentence is broken down word-for-word and with English explanation of the grammar.
- * JAPANESE ONLY: The full story in Japanese only (without the running gloss) is also provided so you can practice reading without interruption.
* ENGLISH SUMMARY: Finally, we have included a simple and mostly literal English translation for you to check your understanding (Don’t cheat! Work through the Japanese first!).
- Short stories makes reading full Japanese texts possible. This book has two complete stories with a total explanation for every level.
- Download the FREE MP3s to listen while you study. (Link will be emailed to you after ordering)
Kachi Kachi Yama
This is a story about a nasty raccoon who gets what he deserves. Since this is a long story, we are cutting it into three parts.
Finally, we invite the reader to contact us with questions or requests for future Japanese readers. You will find our personal email addresses in the book. To your Japanese!
What are you waiting for? Ninja up your Japanese. Click “Add to Cart” now!