Makoto Issues 19-24 Value Bundle [DIGITAL DOWNLOAD]
➡️ How to read the eBooks in your bundle? You may need to follow the steps outlined in our eBook guide
This bundle set includes Makoto e-zine issues #19 through #24. Download instantly and begin improving your Japanese reading skills (PDFs, ePub, MOBI), listening abilities (MP3s), and vocabulary. An amazing value!
AND NOW GET IT ALL for $15.00
If all the issues were bought separately, the cost would be $24, but get it today at nearly half price!
Purchase now and instantly get the digital download link—INSTANT GRATIFICATION and NO Shipping Charges Worldwide!
Each issue includes jokes (in Japanese), fun etymologies, grammar lessons, kanji practice, fun phrases, and, of course, a Japanese reader.
- Makoto #19: Included reader: Ukyoe, Part One
- Makoto #20: Included reader: Ukyoe, Part Two
- Makoto #21: Included reader: Ukyoe, Part Three
- Makoto #22: Included reader: Shinkansen
- Makoto #23: Included reader: Yokai! Kappa
- Makoto #24: Included reader: Yokai! Tengu
Impress your Japanese friends with knowledge of Japanese history while polishing your grammar and learning new vocabulary words. 日本語を磨こう！ Let’s polish our Japanese!
Here’s what you get in every issue:
- Jokes, fun phrases, and useful kanji
- Prefecture Spotlight: each issue introduces a different Japanese prefecture
- Read about Japanese culture in real Japanese! Yes, as long as you have learned hiragana, you can read real Japanese today with these fully annotated stories.
- For the reader, every single line and every word are explained and defined.
- Designed specifically for beginners to intermediates.
- Build your Japanese vocabulary, understand new grammatical patterns, improve your reading skills, and hone in your listening abilities
- Each reader includes TWO MP3s recorded by a native Japanese voice actress. One read slowly and one read at normal speed.
- Print out the PDFs and drop the MP3s on your phone for on the go studying.
- Normally each of the Makoto issues sell for $4 each. Now, for the first time, you can get them all together for a single low price of $24! Er... Nope! It's $15.00.
Perfect for the beginner to intermediate student of Japanese.
Reminder: This is the digital versions of the books. There will be NO shipping charges since nothing will be shipped :)
Please note: Immediately after ordering, you will receive a link to a Dropbox folder. You will be able to access all the files from any device. If you do not immediately see the email, please check your spam folder.
I have been studying Japanese casually for a while and started studying a bit harder last year. My reading skill is probably around JLPT 4 now; I can read about half of the Japanese stories at the end of the issues without looking at the translations, only sometimes do I need to check to understand a kanji or grammatical construction.
I specifically like this bundle, because the subjects appeal to me. I am a fan of Japanese woodblock prints (I am actually wearing a T-shirt with the Great Wave as I'm typing this), I like traveling by train and wish we had shinkansen where I live and I find yokai such as kappa and tengu fascinating creatures.
Now it's the combination of these three things that make this such a great bundle for me.
1) This is good study material that helps me improve my Japanese,
2) the subjects align with my personal interests and
3) as an added bonus I also learn more about Japanese culture.
If you are anything like me and also like to both study the Japanese language and read about these topics, I'm sure you'll love this bundle!