Up to No Good よからぬことを考えている Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
This cartoon illustration portrays a contemplative businessman with Japanese text underneath meaning "Thinking of something not good" to create a mischievous, scheming aesthetic. His calculating expression gives off an air of sneakiness and deceit. The Japanese text reads よからぬことを考えている "yokaranu koto o kanngaeteiru"
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Nicaragua, Honduras, Dominican Republic, Haiti or Guatemala