Sightseeing in Japan Volume 3 - Sakura Japanese Cherry Blossoms [Paperback]
★For Upper Beginners Learning Japanese ★
These readers are to not only help improve your vocabulary and reading comprehension but also to introduce tourist sites you may want to visit for your next Japan visit.
It will also help you understand Japanese geography and culture as well. ♥
ABOUT THIS VOLUME
This volume includes three essays:
- Japanese Sakura Trees - Learn about the tree itself and what variety makes up the majority of cherry blossom trees
- Cherry Blossoms in Washington DC - The fascinating story behind the U.S. capital's famous sakura trees
- Cherry Blossom Viewing Spots - 花見 Hanami flower viewing is very popular in Japan. But what locations are most famous for cherry blossom viewing?
- Includes three essays
- Each story is presented in three formats:
1) Sentence-by-Sentence with definition and commentary below
2) Japanese only (to test your reading ability)
3) English translation (to confirm your understanding)
- The Sentence-by Sentence section of each story presents a small chunk of the Japanese with furigana over the kanji and a complete glossary of all the words; important grammatical patterns are pointed out and explained in plain English
- Find a link to download sound files for the stories (for no extra charge) on the last page of the book
- Or use the QR codes to scan with your phone's camera for on-demand audio
- Each story has a slow and normal speed recording of the Japanese read by Yumi
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This book is designed so that both those fairly new to Japanese and those in the intermediate stages can equally find value. The ideal level, however, is for the upper beginner, somewhere around the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) N4 or N3 (intermediate).
If you are learning Japanese and look forward to your next Japan trip, click the Buy Now button to begin studying now.