Nandeyanen?! What the... in Kansaiben Japanese-Themed T-Shirt
This features the Kansai dialect Japanese phrase "nandeyanen," meaning "you've got to be kidding" or "what are you going on about?" Perfect for anyone who appreciates sassy Japanese phrases.
Whether adorned with a minimalist design or a burst of intricate artwork, this Japanese-themed shirt is perfectly fit to your daily adventure.
"This shirt is the ideal companion for your daily adventures."
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Nicaragua, Honduras, Dominican Republic, Haiti or Guatemala
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|
|LENGTH (cm)||WIDTH (cm)|