Dog lover in Japanese - Aikenka Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
If you love Japanese and dogs, here's a design for you. The Japanese means "dog lover." The Japanese is pronounced "ai ken ka" and literally means, "love - dog - -er."
Dog is usually "inu" but it is "ken" here. The last kanji, ie, usually means "house" but here it is referring to a person who does something).
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping