Makoto Magazine #67 - All the Fun Japanese Not Found in Textbooks
Makoto E-Zine series #67
Recommended for beginner to intermediate learners of Japanese.
➡️ How to read the eBooks in your bundle? You may need to follow the steps outlined in our eBook guide.
❝Makoto is a great magazine for not only learning the Japanese language, but it also features articles about Japanese culture and food as well. Furthermore it holds lots of info about places of interest that one should visit when traveling in Japan.❞
- Now includes handy QR codes on each page to scan and instantly hear that page's sound files. (You can still download the sound files and PDF for no extra charge)
- FREE sound files of the stories read by a native Japanese speaker--download link found on the last page. Listen while reading.
- FREE Anki flashcard deck of the vocabulary found in the intermediate story. (Included in the free download)
The Fun Japanese Not Found in Textbooks. If you like our readers and lessons, you will love Makoto, the e-zine filled with articles on kanji, culture, idioms, proverbs, geography, history, etymology, JLPT tips, Japanese trivia, and much more. Not only that, but every issue includes two brand new stories or essays with newly recorded high-quality sound files for you to download for no extra charge.
In This Issue
Laughs, Jokes, Riddles, and Puns
Prefecture Spotlight: Hokkaido
Anime Phrase of the Day
Haiku : Basho
Kanji Spotlight: 間
Grammar Time! とき
Japanese Readers: Tomokoroshi (beginner) + Shibusawa Eiichi: the Father of Japanese Capitalism (Intermediate)
- Digital and Print Versions are Available!
- The print version is printed on demand and can take up to two weeks to arrive (usually sooner!). You'll also receive the digital version immediately after purchase.
- If you choose digital version, you'll instantly get the download links in a minute after purchasing.
- You do not need to have a Dropbox account to access or download the files. You will be able to instantly download all files on a PC or Mac (computer or laptop) and/or access any individual file on any of your mobile devices.
- If you don't see the email after order, please check your spam folder or email us for support.