Japanese Vocabulary for JLPT N5 -- Master the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N5 [Paperback]
SAVE WITH DIGITAL! This item is included in a digital bundle at a discount. If you would like the eBook version (PDF, ePub, or Kindle MOBI) and the MP3s, please see our discounted bundles here - JLPT N5 BUNDLE
Included at no extra charge are 1,445 MP3s of each Vocabulary and Example Sentence. The download link is found on the last page.
Japanese Vocabulary for JLPT N5 covers all the vocabulary needed to pass the Japanese Language Proficiency Test level N5. This is the easiest of the test levels and is suitable for beginners who have mastered hiragana.
- BEGINNER LEVEL
- Over 1,400 MP3s
- MP3s both with individual vocabulary words and example sentences
- Bonus Chapter MP3s listening in order
- Chapter MP3s include the vocabulary word, each example sentence, and then the English translation [Designed to be listened to with or without the eBook]
- Includes PDF, ePub, and MOBI Kindle eBook formats
- Each kanji has furigana (small hiragana over the kanji)
Add the 1,445 MP3s to your MP3 player, iPhone, or computer and listen while studying the book. Five large MP3 files are also included. These have each word followed by the example sentence for sequential learning.
Both English and Japanese voices are sound perfectly clear and professional. The selection of words and sample sentences is marvelous.