Japanese Kanji for JLPT N5-Master the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N5 [Paperback]
SAVE WITH DIGITAL! This item is included in a digital bundle at a discount. If you would like the eBook version (PDF, ePub, or Kindle MOBI) and the MP3s, please see our discounted bundles here - JLPT N5 BUNDLE
Includes sound files for each Example Sentence. You will receive an email with the download link immediately; the paperback will be mailed to you soon after that.
Japanese Kanji for JLPT N5 covers the kanji needed to pass the Japanese Language Proficiency Test level N5. This is the easiest of the test levels and is suitable for beginners who have mastered hiragana.
Whether you are planning to take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N5 or just would like a solid start on learning kanji, this book will teach you the most useful characters in an easy-to-understand way. Download the MP3s and the accompanying PDF for a complete learning system (included for no extra charge).
- Download the sound files for every Japanese example sentence within.
- Learn the readings (pronunciations) and meanings of each kanji.
- Learn the stroke order for each kanji.
- Helpful mnemonic stories are offered to help remember the meaning of each kanji.
- Each kanji includes several vocabulary words with the kanji and one example sentence.
- BEGINNER LEVEL