WHOLESALE Lot of 6 Brand New Seikei Glass Cold Brew Coffee Makers
We have too many! Buy six at once for one incredibly low price. Resell these online or locally and make some side cash. These coffee makers retail for $17-$22.
- Easy to remove and seal lid. Simply lift to remove and push down to engage the suction lock. No screwing the lid to pour in the grounds and water. Lift, pour, and brew!
- Easy to make delicious cold brewed coffee; easy to pour; easy to clean
- Strong Borosilicate Glass Pitcher -- Skip the plastic--Your iced coffee will taste better with glass. The sturdy plastic handle makes one-handed pouring easy.
- Makes several days worth of coffee, tea, or infused water for your entire family.
- No expensive filters -- the included reusable filters (one for coffee grounds or loose tea and one for fruit or tea bags) are meant to be reusable for years to come. no need to buy replacement filters. However if you have any problems with your filters, just contact us for replacements.
Do you enjoy the smooth taste of iced coffee, but don't enjoy the hassle of making it at home? How about iced tea? Fruit-infused water?
With the Seikei Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker, you pour the coffee grounds, water, and go about your day! That's it. it takes a good 24 hours to brew but the work involved is less than two minutes.
The cold brew process brews coffee with minimal acidity and a smooth almost sweet taste. It is gentler on the stomach than hot-brewed coffee and makes for a pleasant alternative to offer your guests when entertaining. Keep some in your refrigerator and enjoy delicious cold brew iced coffee at all times.
While any ground coffee can be used, we recommend a course ground of darker full roast. Iced coffee should be brewed strong to hold up with the ice.
The borosilicate glass is the glass of choice for kitchenware that may require extreme temperatures. It also is very strong and safer than other more brittle types of glasses.
A customer suggested a two-pack: "My husband doesn't drink coffee. But he took one look at it and instantly thought sweet tea! The 5 year old looked at it and said strawberry water. I looked at both of them and said Mine!"