NOW with Stroke Order! For Beginners of the Japanese language. Includes 100 FREE MP3s. Learning kanji–those thousands of characters originally from Chinese–can be a rewarding experience. Japanese as a foreign language not dependant on the alphabet is often seen as exotic and “cool” to the English speaker. It certainly is, and kanji is at the heart of this appeal.
- 100 MP3s with each kanji’s readings and examples
- PDF for use on ANY device (including PC and Mac)
- Plus Kindle and ePub (Nook and Sony) ebook versions for your reading device
- Correct Stroke Order for all kanji
- ePub works on Android devices with FBReader and possibly other EPUB book reader apps.
Those thousands of characters originally from Chinese–can be a rewarding experience. Japanese as a foreign language not dependent on the alphabet is often seen as exotic and “cool” to the English speaker. It certainly is at the heart of this appeal.
This book will guide you through the first and most important kanji 100 essentials. In a very real sense more difficult kanji build from this foundation. Learning these first hundred kanji well will greatly help your Japanese in the future. Yes, this is true even if your main goal is conversational Japanese.
Learn the most common readings, useful example jukugo (kanji combinations), and understand usage with an example sentence for each kanji. Best of all, download the 100 sound files from our server and listen while you learn. We are also including a PDF version in the download so you can optionally study from your computer as well.
- 100 essential kanji
- FREE MP3s of all the readings and examples found in the book
- Mnemonic and helpful comments throughout
- Every kanji has its correct stroke order shown
- Each has multiple examples and an example sentence showing usage