Learn Japanese with Stories Bundle #2 [6 Volumes] [DIGITAL DOWNLOAD]
➡️ How to read the eBooks in your bundle? You may need to follow the steps outlined in our eBook guide
This bundle currently has 6 full-length volumes. As with the first Learn Japanese with Stories bundle, the plan is to fill this bundle with ten eBooks.
Purchase the bundle now before the price increase and get future updates for no additional charge!
This is a bundle of eBooks in digital format. Download instantly and begin improving your Japanese reading skills (PDFs), listening abilities (MP3s), and vocabulary. An amazing value!
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Each volume sells on Amazon and elsewhere for $4.99. That's a $29.94 value currently -- but remember, you will get lifetime updates including new eBooks in the series and supplementary material.
- Kachi Kachi Yama - A raccoon rascal is taught a lesson
- The Tenjo - A folk story about celestial maidens who come down with feathered robes.
- Princess Uriko - a Cinderella story about a girl born of a melon
- Hikoichi and the Kitsune Story 1 and 2
- Kicchomu and the Falling Star - Can you sweep a star from the sky with a broom? Well, Kicchomu can.
- Kicchomu Selling Crows - Kicchomu finds a somewhat tricky way to sell his unwanted wares
- Hikoichi, Sitting in the Middle of Eight - The lord tests Hikoichi with a difficult problem [Includes free Anki flashcard deck for vocabulary]
- Hikoichi, Fishing for Kappa - What is Hikoichi up to now? Why, he's fishing for a Kappa [Includes free Anki flashcard deck for vocabulary] [Includes free Anki flashcard deck of vocabulary]
- Bowl-wearing Princess - Her mother commanded her to wear a bowl upon her head. It brought her shame and embarrassment, but can it also bring her true love? [Includes free Anki flashcard deck of vocabulary]
- The Wisdom of Oooka Echizen - This story is reminiscent of Solomon the Wise. [Includes free Anki flashcard deck of vocabulary]
- Many more coming (no extra cost to you!)
- Each story includes two sound files. One read slowly and one read at normal speed
- NEW! Now our eBooks include a QR code so you can scan to instantly hear the sound file streamed to you on demand!
- An easy and fun introduction to Japanese folklore, tales, and stories—these are the classic stories every single Japanese person knows and loves, but few Westerners have even heard about!
- Read the most famous and interesting Japanese tales in real Japanese! Yes, as long as you have learned hiragana, you can read real Japanese today with these fully annotated stories. (Don’t know hiragana yet?! No problem. See our Beri- Beri- Shoshinsha digital bundle here.)
- Every single line and every word are explained and defined.
- Designed specifically for upper beginners to intermediates.
- Build your Japanese vocabulary, understand new grammatical patterns, improve your reading skills, and hone in your listening abilities
- Traditional stories with a running gloss, each with two MP3s recorded by a native Japanese voice actress. Print out the PDFs and drop the MP3s on your phone for on the go studying.
- Over the years, thousands of people have enjoyed these stories sold individually for $4.99 or more each. Now, for the first time, you can get them all together for a single low price!
Perfect for the beginner to intermediate student of Japanese.
Reminder: This is the digital versions of the books. There will be NO shipping charges since... nothing will be shipped :)
Please note: you will receive a Dropbox link which can be accessed from any device (phone, tablet, or computer) instantly. If you are on a computer, you can download it all by clicking on the Download button at the top right.
If you have ANY trouble with the download, just reply to the email you receive or message us through Contact Us.
That this bundle is just as good as bundle 1?
Well, now you do because I just told you.
If you like to bundle 1 then you should try out bundle 2.
Don be a slacker like me!
Keep pumping that brain with learning Iron to get all those GAINZZZ!
Haha--great review. :) Thank you and let us know if you have any questions as you go through it. More eBooks will be added to this bundle soon.
I am a retired upper beginner hoping to advance to intermediate eventually but not beyond that. I do not study full time but do it more as a hobby. For the last two years I have really focused on learning [****] including all the Joyo Kanji, more so than studying vocabulary, grammar, audio and reading. I have studied them everyday without fail. Because I now have such a good foundation with the Kanji it is more enjoyable to study the other aspects of the language found in these files, even the reviews of the Kanji.
I really appreciate how all of these bundles including the newly released Stories Bundle 2 help me learn. Every aspect of the learning process is provided right in these text and sound files. I typically study at my computer with the pdf and sound files.
These tools really are useful!
Thank you! I had a similar experience. The more kanji I learned, the more interesting other aspects of Japanese became.
BTW, I'm not sure why '2200 Kanji' was bleeped out ([****]). Sorry about that.